Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Aug 5

Hi,

What a pleasant evening - Mike was manic and ploughed through his list of things to get done. So our washing is up-to-date, we're not going skiing this weekend (although I am going up to Ruapehu with Toby on the weekend Aug 14/15 by ourselves), we've booked to go to Mt Hutt for the last weekend of August with Jessica. And Mike finished tidying.

The ride in was superb - we have a good winter day here with blue skies and no clouds. A cracker. Wish I was skiing. I did have a surprise when I went to get our locker key from Mike's drawer (I keep all my bathroom stuff in the locker) - it wasn't there. I rang Mike and he has the key at home in his pocket. I have an emergency towel in my drawer so I had a shower. And when the facilities team arrived I asked them if they had spare keys. They do! So I brushed my hair and teeth and now feel presentable. Heheheheh. Everyone here now recommends I keep the key in my drawer.

I have put the slow cooker on so it should be ready tonight. I think Mum and Dad might pop around to collect wee Toby and get him ready for karate (after his tennis). So we can feed everyone.

It is tramping club night so I am unsure if Mike will come home for dinner or not.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment