Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Toby's class time with parents

I just got back from Toby’s class. There was a good turn out for parents – perhaps only two children were without a parent. Mike’s mother was a surrogate grandmother to those children – she enjoyed that I think. We watched songs and stories and the children showed us their artwork and their writing books. Toby’s writing is very, very good.

We played a game called Bumble Bee. I know it by another name – Bing or something. I can’t remember. But you all get in a circle (parents as well) and count. If you are a multiple of 5 (this was what we were using), you say Bumble bee and sit down. Out of the 30 to 40 people there, Toby won. He was the last one standing. He was very pleased. We got to over 230.

Hang on - there must have been 46 of us. I just realised I could divide 230 by 5 and get the number of people. Heheheheh.

So, now I am back at work and prepared for a huge night at work. I hope the release goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment