Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Dec 3

Hi,

Can anyone explain to me how a short week (I had Monday off) can feel like 5 days by the time Thursday rolls around?  I am sure it is Friday today.

Anyhow, Toby passed his grading last night with a good, solid performance.  He made a few mistakes but must have hidden it well from the examiner (he did have to grade 10 children after all, whereas Toby's parents only watched one child!!).  He concentrated well, and tried his best.  But if he wants to make the yellow belt grading in March next year, he'll have to practise a lot more.  We are very proud of him.

Well, at least we are past that hurdle.  Now, if only he does as well at swimming this Saturday.  Wee Tyler (and it is her birthday tomorrow - Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Tyler!) passed her assessment this term.  So I am hoping that bodes well for Toby.  Toby has been in this class for years!  The next class actually teaches them to swim (I can see the next class while Toby has his lesson) so I am hoping we can move into that soon.  Fingers crossed.

Mike has a half day at work today (he has the afternoon off) and will collect Toby for the orthodontist and then a haircut.  I must try and find a Santa photo place for Toby this weekend or next.

Ma and Dad were both sick last night so they didn't come around.  I'd be surprised if Dad went into work.  I hope they get better soon.

That's about it.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment