Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Dec 15

Hi,

We had a weird evening really.  We decided to have Nandos for dinner in Johnsonville because we needed to collect the builders planks from Ian (Andrew's cousin) to start painting the stairwell and Ian lives out that way.  Then after we got them, we drove back home via four houses showcasing one of the architects we're considering.  I think Toby thought it was a very odd evening.  But then again, he seems to expect oddness from his parents.

Today we meet another architect at home to discuss ideas.  That is after work, so we'll all be heading home to check out this person's ideas.  And I think we have another one lined up on Thursday.  So it'll be very exciting.

I'm meeting my mother for lunch today to get some shopping done.  A few more wee things.  The weather is nippier than I expected and the ride in took a wee while to get me warm.  It is supposed to clear during the day so I expect Mum and I will be wandering around in nicer conditions.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment