Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Dec 2

Hi,

I seem to be living is a state of perpetual confusion at the moment.  There is so much going on around me and I am sure we're going to miss something.  Yikes.  I apologise in advance if I have missed something.  So long as it's not Toby's birthday or our tenth wedding anniversary, I should be able to recover the situation.

Speaking of which, we'll have a family party for Toby on Friday night (for Sally and Andrew and maybe Vivienne and John) and another one on the Saturday night after his party on Saturday afternoon.  He's going to expect three parties every year now.  Oh dear, what have I done?  Heheheheh.

And all going well, Mike and I will be out celebrating 10 years of marriage this Saturday night.  Woo hoo!  I'd best sort out something, don't you think?

So, no time for chit chat.  I have things to do.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment