Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Dec 16

Hi,

Another odd evening in the Gilbert household.  But I am chuffed to say I beat Mike home for our 1730 appointment.  He decided to take the bus to get home on time and I rode home.  Mike was nowhere to be seen when I got in and he was a good 10 minutes after me.  Slow route 22.  Heheheheh.

Anyhow, the appointment with the architect went on for a while and we tossed ideas back and forth.  Even after she had gone, it stimulated a lot of discussion between us.  However, Mike and I went for a walk to Andy's place to get the key and learn about their cats.  We're feeding them over the Christmas break and Karen and Scott will stay there as well.  But the walk meant we had a good chat about the house. 

When we got back, Mike was drawing ideas out on paper.  It was a lot of fun. Mike's mother was worried it'd keep us up all night but I was asleep in seconds.

Toby slept well last night after being ignored due to the meeting.  He ate his way through the sausage casserole as it is a meal he really loves.  Today is tennis day and karate day.  The last karate day for the year (oh - should we cancel that payment too Mike?) is a water pistol fight.  I must find his togs when I get home.

Ma and Pa, are you popping over for dinner?  Mike's mother may be around but we'll find out later on I guess for sure.

Also, Queensgate is open till 10pm on Friday night.  So if any of you fancy a shopping expedition (Vivienne, Sally?), Ma and I will wander out there for tea on Friday around 6pm.

That's about it.  I need a nice, big bup of tea.
Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment