Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Monday with the last day of Keas

Hi,

We had the last day of Keas for the year last night and had a great BBQ.  The parents really contributed well to the success of it and it bodes well for supporting Michael next year as he continues to lead the Keas.  I am moving to Cubs to be a leader there.  I might be needed on the odd day for a while to run keas.

Mike is in Auckland today and it leaves me quite busy at work with Toby drop-off and pick-up duties.  We had a good morning.  Toby was up with Mike at 5.30am and he thought it was normal time.  But I convinced him to come into bed with me when Mike left and Toby slept for another 1.5 hours.  Phew!

Busy tonight practising for the grading tomorrow.  And other general tasks around the house.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment