Friday, December 3, 2010

The Thursday with Scout meetings and more yummy tea

Hi,

Mike had a catch up drinks session with a friend last night and I had the Scout leaders meeting to discuss various movements of leaders and wee Scouts through the packs.  Given I am the only one who has put up their hand for being a Cub Leader, I might be in with a shot!  In our absence, Ma popped over to collect Toby from school and make tea for us.  Yummy chicken schnitzels.  And we got more because there were less of us eating.  Hooray!

Mike got home very late - it might have been today already!  I was hardly awake.

Today is another beautiful day.  Are we using up all our summer weather now?  I actually got hot riding into work this morning.  I might have to strip off my fluoro jacket for a t-shirt if this carries on.

Weekend is approaching.  Swimming.  Something on Saturday night (sorry - I have completely forgotten what it is - all I know is Toby is sleeping over at Grandy and Gramps' house).

Toby has House Day today - he is in Tui house and they wear green.  Yep - he looks like a leprechaun.  And he has some homemade (ta - Ma) mallowpuffs to provide for their shared lunch (no nuts!).

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment