Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Monday with work.

Hi,

I worked late last night - yawn.  11.30pm when I left work.  Anyone that knows me knows my brain is not at its peak after 6pm and I enjoy my early nights to bed.  So a late night like that is bound to reach a counter-productive point.  Heheheheh.  That might have been about 6.30pm.

Mike and Toby had a good evening last night eating yummy chicken kebabs and coming to get me prematurely at 7.30pm.  Oh well.  At least my bike got home.  Ta Mike.

Tonight is party central for our project.  So I'll be late home again.  Mike will take Toby to Christmas carols at our local park.  That should be great fun.  Then we have a quiz tomorrow night for a good charity cause and Benjamin will babysit Toby for some Christmas moolah (his mother will be expecting a big present - heheheheh). 

Phew.  Have a great day.  It is humid here - some might be unkind and say it is raining.  I think the clouds are merely down to sea level.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment