Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Tuesday with no Toby

Hi,

I can't believe how slow this week is going.  It should be Friday already.  I keep having to check the day to make sure it really is Wednesday.

Toby was away all day yesterday and a sleepover with the Tabors up in Waikanae.  I hope he had a lot of fun.  He is letting his hair grow and I really need to post a photo of him.  He is looking older than his 8 years.  He is so funny at the moment - he has realised his hair moves when he tosses his head.  So he'll flip his head violently back and forth and come up with a new hair-do.  Very cute.

We'll be packing for our camping holiday tonight.  Mike and Toby will head up there after work tomorrow and pitch the tents.  Toby will stay with the Sampsons who will (mostly) be all up there at the same time tomorrow.  Actually, I think they'll be arriving a little earlier in the day tomorrow than Toby and Mike.

Mike will come back into Wellington first thing on Friday morning for work.  We'll re-pack the car with food and a bit more gear (and the Christmas tree!) and drive into work.  When work finishes, we'll be off.

Last night Mike and I had a decadent evening watching movies and eating cheese and baguette, strawberries and cherries for dinner.  Yummo!

Today is a sad day for me at work.  One of my bestest work colleagues is leaving work today.  Work won't be quite the same.  Time for me to harden up, eh?  ;-)

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment