Friday, December 17, 2010

The Thursday with the last day of school

Hi,

Toby was so excited at the last day of school he could hardly sleep the night before.  I remember those days.  When I collected him (after a hot, humid ride up the hill with a light misty rain trying to fall from the sky) he was bouncy and tired all at once.  He didn't want to do very much so our trip to Queensgate was postponed and we just had tea and watched a movie.

We all slept in the same bed, with a sheet and the window open.  It was a warm, humid night.  The light rain got slightly heavier and fell gently all through the night.  I slept like a log.  I hope Mum and Dad loved it.  They have sold their house (I'm not sure if it is unconditional yet) and will move back to Australia where the weather will be hot and humid far more often!  Toby is sad to be losing Grandy and Gramps.  He doesn't realise the half of it!

Anyhow, Toby has a day with Grandy today.  I think they'll take it easy.  I hope they have loads of fun together.  Mike and I dropped him off early this morning and drove in.  We have our IT Christmas party today.  For some reason this year I am over all these celebrations.

Better get stuck in.
Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment