Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Monday with nothing on

Hi,

Rode home to get Toby in the lovely sunshine.  I like daylight savings!  I almost contemplated wearing sunglasses home - that's how nice it was.  Toby and I had a relaxing evening and we were in bed at 7:30pm!  With the daylight savings time kicked in, I can convince Toby it is sleeping time by saying "It's always daylight at bedtime during daylight savings".

Anyhow, we were almost asleep by 8:15pm when Mike called.  With the three hour difference at the moment it is tricky for Mike to catch us at a good time.  He had a good day!

Got my haircut at lunchtime yesterday.  Managed to see Josh briefly as well.  Not too sure anyone can tell I had a haircut.  Trim is more like it.  But I noticed while washing and brushing my hair this morning that it is more manageable!  Honest!

Tonight is Cubs night and I have the coming in activity to run.  Thinking of Blindman's Bluff.

Made my lunch at the last minute today.  Had a nice lunch out planned but plans are often thwarted!  Still, my bread rolls are pretty good, and I can work through lunch to bank some time for later in the week.

Enjoy your day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment