Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Happy birthday today and tomorrow to Jamie and Cam.  I can't keep up with all their ages anymore - phew!  Toby misses Jamie a lot.

Yesterday I rode to karate and managed to have a quick catch up with Christine.  Nice surprise.  And I stayed to watch karate while Mike went home to sort out a few things.  He came a collected us when karate was done and we went home and ate yummy venison stew (shot by a work colleague, Brett, at NZTE).

Toby woke during the night with a sore stomach.  It must have been pretty bad as he asked to see a doctor this morning if it was still sore.  Ouch.  Mike took him upstairs for some medicine and he fell asleep after that.  But I hope he is ok today.

Toby's choir was probably the last for the year as the teacher is not receiving funding for choir anymore.  Oh, that's a shame.  Toby likes the choir (and I like it too).  Hmmmm.

We're busy at work.  Mike is off to Sydney for a week (I hope it is just a week, it is currently a one-way ticket!!) on Monday so I'll be busy at work and at home.  Should be fun for a while.

Hope you all have a great day.  Looks lovely here in Wellington.  I loved the ride in this morning!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment