Monday, September 12, 2011

The weekend with no Mike

Hi,

Friday evening saw me and Toby collecting Sally and Andrew and heading to their place for tea and a sleepover.  Toby was so keen to sleep inside on the floor.  Heheheh.  We woke early and sneaked around and left before we heard any movement from the bedroom.  Hopefully we didn't wake anyone too early on a Saturday.

We drove home to swap cars and then had McDonalds for brekkie.  Then off to Toby's new swimming lesson.  I dropped him off at the pool early and drove back to Abtec for the stereo fitting.  I walked back and forgot Toby's swimming bag when I was halfway.  That meant I had to run back and run to the pool.  Toby was 5 mins late.  Oh dear.  But when he got out of the pool at the end he said he doesn't want to quit swimming anymore.  Hooray!  He loved the new lesson.

Then we wandered around Queensgate for a while.  We ate lunch and bought new shoes for Toby.  Then we walked to get the car.  I had to call Mike as they put the wrong stereo in.  But we're happy with the one they put in.  So Toby and I drove home to get ready for Toby's sleepover that night at William's house.

When Toby had left I worked on my work issues (and fixed the big one).  Then I watched some rugby and fell asleep.

Sunday I got Toby and we got the car wash stuff and I washed the MX5.  It looks great.  Toby and I relaxed and then went for dinner to Jack's house.  We always meeting interesting people at their dinner parties.

I know Mike had fun with the Kittos at the weekend.  Lucky him!  Mike told me last night how Karen always looks after him.

Work today.  And flat out again.  And a bit wet after the sodden ride on!

Have a great week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment