Friday, September 2, 2011

The Thursday with nothing on

Hi,

I rode home to collect Toby from school after work and achieved a new first!  I never used granny gear the whole way up the hill.  I think having my new work closer to the bottom of the hill means I am not as tired by the time I get to the hill, and I can maintain a higher speed up the hill.  It must be better for me!

Mike worked late so Toby and I had tea before he got home.  Toby relaxed watching a bit of TV and I read before we fell asleep.

Today is Friday!  And my nephew Cam's birthday!  Wow - I think he might be 18 or something.  Jamie I can remember easily as he was born a few months before we got married - so he is as old as our marriage!  But trying to remember the exact age of everyone else is hard!  And good luck to Vince today too.  He knows what for.

The weekend looks like fun.  Haircuts for the boys tomorrow morning.  Some car stereo check (the MX5 has no working stereo).  Swimming.  Lunch in Waikanae followed by an afternoon walk with the WTMC.  Josh is leading it!  Good on Josh!  Rex and his family are coming up for it too.  Looking forward to it.

Sunday is Sept 4th and I rather fancy having a nice home cooked roast meal on Sunday night to celebrate the day like old times.  And Abby's birthday is the next day - and Mike's last day in Wellington for a while.  All good reasons.  Sunday morning the national Sunday morning kids TV show is filming in a house of a kid in Toby's class.  So the neighbourhood is invited around for fun.  We'll go to that too.  And I must record it, just in case we see Toby.  And he'll recognise kids on it anyway.

Sounds like fun.  Next week I'll be a single mother.  And it is unsure how long that will be for too.  Could be ages.  Oh well.  I should manage just fine.  Toby's a good kid.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment