Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

What a great evening.  I got home early from work to keep working but not have that rush to get to Cubs on time, and it seemed to work out ok.  Toby got dinner, I got work done and we got to Cubs at a good time.

Cubs was great.  We visited a farm out at Makara to go eel spotting.  It was just past the Makara village and owned by Mr and Mrs Turner.  We saw one huge eel to rival the Mt Bruce ones for size, and two smaller ones.  They love bacon rind I have to say. And next time I need a spotlight torch - not an LED one.  My headtorch could hardly penetrate the water.  Which reminds me.  Mike - do you want to buy me a replacement Maglite torch (in green) to replace mine that was destroyed by that dodgy batch of batteries in Melbourne?  I liked that torch.

The time flew by and it was the end of Cubs before I knew it.  Home to collapse into bed.  Yay.

Karate night tonight and I think I will head home a little early to work there before the rush as well...

Tomorrow - ditto.  The community user group is on (second Thurs in the month - come and watch if you're around) so I need to be there at 5:30pm.  I think I might drive in tomorrow and nip up to collect Toby at 5pm.  Should fit in I think.  And Toby has attended the user group before.

Mike is getting along well in Sydney.  We missed him last night but hopefully we can Face Time with him at 8pm tonight too.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment