Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Toby and I had a good time at karate.  Christine collected him from Skids with Tom and fed him Burger Wisconsin.  I think Toby was pretty pleased with this outcome.  I chatted with Christine, so I also was pretty pleased with the outcome.  I am sure I don't see enough of Christine and can easily bump up my quota!  But she's busy and I am busy and that is the way of the world.

Toby had cramp in his hip (and blamed his constant snowploughing at the weekend!) and sat out some of karate last night.  But the sensei was pleased to see Toby back and came and chatted to us.  We also videoed two exercises for Toby to practise at the weekend.  We might be onto something.  The sensei says Toby can have a grading signed off next week!

I worked on documentation while Toby was at karate.  Laptop on knee.  Worked ok.  Got some done.  Enough to send off today to the customer.

Tonight is relaxing enough.  Toby and I can chill out.  His homework was completed on Monday night (and we did a bit of a narrative last night and emailed it in) so we can just read or watch television.  Nice.  Looking forward to it.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment