Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Can all Cubs nights be this easy, please?  It was pool night and I think 11 swimming badges may have been achieved by the Cubs - including Chelsea's first badge!  Yay!  The cubs had a water safety session, time in the spa and time on the hydroslide.  I think they all loved it.

Tonight is karate and I will ride home furiously to get Toby a cheese toasted sandwich and ready on time.

We spoke with Mike briefly last night - I love FaceTime.  He is quite busy until mid November by the looks of recent email correspondence.  We shall see.

The roads were bone dry this morning and I enjoyed the ride down the hill.  I like it when I can go fast!

We also bumped into Vivienne last night at Woolworths in Crofton Downs.  She had just finished dog training and we had finished Cubs.  Toby wandered around with her looking for something yummy for his lunchbox and as we left he told me how much he loves his Aunty Vivienne.  Chance meetings always seem sweeter somehow, don't they?  It was nice to see her.  I'd make Tuesday nights my shopping nights if I thought I'd get company.  Heheheheh.

An exciting weekend is looming.  We have tickets to the RWC match between USA and Australia for Friday night.  Then swimming Saturday and a Waikanae excursion for the rest of Saturday.  And I am watching the weather forecast to see if Sunday looks good for a day trip to the snow.  Yes!!!  Come on!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment