Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

I rode home via the car parked at the library and the Toby pick-up.  On Tuesday it saves me 5 minutes to have the car parked at the library.  It seems to be working out quite well.  Mike orders dinner from somewhere (pizza, fish n chips, whatever) and Toby and I collect the dinner on the way to the Sampson house.  We all scoff down food before Cubs.  Manic but usually fun!  And it is good to catch up with the Sampsons.

Mike ran the pinhole camera activity and I saw most pinhole cameras were working quite well.  There weren't quite enough tubes to go around each Cub so some of them played up until I growled at them.  Toby got his photo badge and is very pleased.  We'll sew it on tonight together.  I need all the help I can get doing that.

Tonight is karate night.  Mike's turn to do the Toby pickup.  I'll ride straight there to go home with them.  Mike put the slow cooker on this morning so a yummy tea should be waiting for us.

Have a good day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment