Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Monday with good riding conditions

Hi,

Mike rode in and home - even with groceries. He may be starting a good habit (as compared to those other habits he has which can tend towards bad - like taking the bus!).  Let's see, eh?

Last night we had tea and relaxed before making a pinhole camera prototype for tonight's Cubs.  I hope it goes well.  We had a bit of fun with it anyway!

Then last night I dreamed of a friend of ours - Mai.  And her family as well.  But Mai figured more.  Well, Mai, and my grandparents (my grandfather and Mike's grandmother).  We all sat on a couch and looked at a photo album with really old photos in it.  Weird.  Dinner also played a part in the dream.  Pot luck?  Don't know - that bit is vague.

Anyhow - that's not really the super freaky part.  The freaky part is I was thinking about Mai as I rode down the hill this morning (and the roads were so dry I was hooning down them) because of the dream when I bumped into her!  Well, perhaps not quite so freaky as it has happened once before.  But he coincidence was freaky.  So I had to tell her.  She might think I am a bit weird now.  Heheheh.  She's flat out at work so I heard a bit about that.

Tonight is Cubs night and should be fun.  Mike knows heaps about pinhole cameras now and cameras in general.  And Toby will be presenting his photo presentation to see if he gets his photo badge.  Woo hoo!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment