Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Monday with a dash to Waikanae

Hi,

When I left work I drove up to Waikanae to collect my telescope from the Tabor household.  I made good time and there were none of the usual holdups in traffic.  Weird.  Anyhow I caught up on their news from Hawaii (they just got back on Sunday) and got some goodies (ssshhhh - Mike's Father's Day present is in there).  And got the telescope ready for tonight's sky session with the Cubs.

The ride in was great this morning - another gorgeous day!  Cool!  Bit nippy on the fingertips but not too bad.

So - a night sky session tonight.  I hope the sky stays as clear as it is now.  I'll talk for about ten minutes, and break them into 4 activities with one being star gazing using the telescope.  The moon should be good viewing tonight.

So - that's about it.  Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment