Friday, August 26, 2011

The Thursday with nothing much on

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together last night at 1700.  He could leave early after putting in loads of hours the day before.  We swapped the lead on the way up the hill.  I think he may be slightly more competitive than me.  Heheheh.

We had tea and Toby finished his homework and we all went to bed.  I fell asleep during Time Team and no one noticed.  The boys were playing or reading or something.

Today is gorgeous here.  The ride down the hill was lovely.  I hope the weekend holds up this well (but I think not looking at the forecast).

Swimming tomorrow, followed by a quick check of the car wreckers to see if they have an aerial for our car (we snipped it off to fit in the garage but now we think we can use a full aerial in the lower garage - yay - reception once more would be nice), and buy some cardboard for Toby's photo badge.  Then Sunday we're off for breakfast (me and Toby) and then collecting Duncan and Emerson for a trip to the Zoo.  Should be good fun!

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment