Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Monday with a good start to the week

Hi,

Not too much happened yesterday.  I caught the bus in having left the bike at work on Friday.  I listened to some music on the way in and got stuck into work.

Monday evening I rode home and collected wee Toby.  I chatted to Del (Toby's carer at Skids) for a while and he is also going to the AUS v USA ruby world cup game.  I told him we'd be supporting the USA (sorry Scotty).  Well, I hardly think Aus is going to lose that one.  Should be a try-fest for the Australians.  But I'm hoping the USA get some points on the board!

Home to cook tea and get some homework out of the way.  Then Mike got home and managed to pick up some lunch provisions and then we went to bed.  Mike had a bit of homework to get done too.

Cubs tonight and it is a session by a photographer - Simon Woolf.  Should be good fun!  The Cubs will work for their photography badge.

Have a good day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment