Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Oh - I never asked Toby if choir has started up yet for term 3 at lunchtimes.  I never had any choral music sweetly sung to me as I drove Toby to karate.  No - hold on.  He did sing something at dinner and said it was from choir.  So many he did have a choir session.

Anyhow, karate went well.  I caught up with John, John and even Marcus (another parent at Wadestown with a daughter in Toby's class - but he works with Christine and hence the connection with karate).  Then I left before Toby's lesson even really started and went home to collect Mike and go grocery shopping for the tramping this weekend.

Home to cook tea and collect Toby.  It made for a late tea but Toby loved it.  Mashed potatoes (groan), family pie (yum) and buckets of broccoli (it's ok in small amounts but Mike's idea of vegetables is far more abundant than any definition I could invent).  He even wanted to eat my leftover mash (I had a mountain to get through) and the leftover pie.  But he was full by the time he finished his.

The ride in was good - dry roads every day this week so far.  Great!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment