Friday, August 5, 2011

The Thursday with packing for the weekend

Hi,

Mike beat me home.  He took the 14 bus and I rode home.  I left 15 minutes before him too.  Pants!  I will have to get much faster!

Anyhow, we both collected Toby and walked.  Mike cooked tea while I went and started the packing.  Mike then had to pop out to buy the dessert for the weekend.  We forgot that on Wednesday night.  Oops.

I fell asleep pretty fast again - bit tuckered out.  Maybe it's the ski week (up early to hear the forecast every day) followed by work and riding every day.  Got to get back into the routine.

We're off to Otepawa Farmstay tonight for the weekend.  The same place we went to at Easter.  Should be a lot of fun.  Toby will be happy as Jack and Alex are both coming.  I probably won't see much of him.

What else?  Must remember to tell swimming that Toby is away tomorrow.

Have a marvellous weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment