Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Monday with a new job

Hi,

It seemed to go very well for Mike in his new job.  I know this mainly because he sits two rows behind me!  And he is still coughing from the cold he picked up while skiing so I can hear him often!  Heheheh.

We had a quiet night yesterday - Toby had a teacher-only day and spent it in the company of Tom (thanks John) and William (thanks Louise).  I think Toby could get used to that arrangement.

Tonight is Cubs night and we're making pumice boats and racing them.  I think.  Sounds cool!

We're getting into a new routine with the new jobs.  Let's see how we go over the next few weeks.

We have a Tramping Club weekend this weekend - the Farmstay in the Wairarapa that we did over Easter is on the cards again.  Should be very pleasant.

I need a nice cup of tea about now!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment