Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Mike collected Toby and got him to karate easily (with a cheese toastie to keep him going through the lesson) and then I rode there at about 6:10pm and both of us left Toby there to head to the supermarket and put tea on.  We left Toby with his karate book, his water and his socks and shoes.

By the time I got back at the end of the class, it had finished and Toby was just coming out as I walked in.  He had everything and said so "Mum - I have all my things".  His socks and shoes were on and he was clutching his book and water.  Well done! 

Home for tea and then a quick brazier night.

Collapse into bed ready for another day!  Managed to watch one episode of Time Team (at least three quarters more than Mike managed to see - but that makes up for his 4 hours sleep the night before when he was surfing the Internet to the wee hours) before sleep caught up with me.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment