Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Monday with date night for our anniversary

Hi,

What a lovely day.  I rode home after work and immediately jumped in the shower after ordering Toby a pizza.

Which it turns out I botched up because I didn't pay online.  So when the pizza turned up, they expected cash.  And Toby had none.  But, because we are such good customers, they left the pizza with Toby and rang me to ask for payment.  Hahah.

Anyway, all that happened while I was driving back into town to meet Mike at Boulcott St Bistro.  We had a wonderful meal.  I had the steak and it was like butter!  We shared a dessert - after telling the waitress it was our wedding anniversary.  So - get this - she gave us dessert on the house!  How cool is that?  We were very chuffed by the gesture.  The dessert was a rich chocolate mouse pinot noir ganache thingy.  It was gooooood!

This was an amazing dessert

We went home and Mike caught up with Toby for a bit before bed.  My ride in this morning was very nice - the wind is getting up but it has stayed dry.

I'm not feeling super well, but hopefully that passes.

Have a wonderful day!  Enjoy it all.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment