Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Wednesday with Rogue One

Hi,

I walked home last night, and pushed my bike.  It was a toss up between riding and walking in my new boots.  The new boots won.

I cooked tea for me and Toby (and left some aside for Mike).  It was pretty good chicken.

Chicken schnitzel with kumara chips and slaw

Toby had finished his last day of school and was pretty happy to have holidays stretching ahead of him.

I went to bed early to try and get some sleep before getting up at 10.30pm to get ready for the midnight showing of Rogue One at the Roxy!

Midnight viewing!

Mike got home after being waylaid by Steph just as he almost got on the bus.  I heard he got on the bus with Bernardine and  promptly stood on her foot.  Must have been a good time had at the Old Bailey.


Anyway - Toby and I got ready and drove out to see the movie.  We enjoyed the cosplay fun beforehand and then sat down to watch the movie.
Cosplay fun


It was so good.  I really enjoyed it.  I am not a night person, and I may have spent some of the movie with my eyes shut.  And I think I was quite horizontal in my seat for long periods of time.  But, that means when I see it again in Sydney, some of the scenes will be completely new for me.

This morning Mike dropped me close to town and I walked in.  Saw the demolition - the road is now partially opened.
Road partially opened now

Right.  I have a headache and I intend to drink lots of water to try and combat it.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment