Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

After a pretty busy day, where I managed to catch up with Ed and now have a fair few things to mull over, I squeezed in a session at the gym and then met Mike.

Mojos iced latte is becoming my favourite


Mike was with John - over for Christmas from the UK with his family (although they were all in Golden Bay still).  It was so good to see him again and catch up on a bit of news.

We shared wedges and squid - mmmmmm - at the Royal.  Then drove John to his brother's house and headed home.

Mike is off to Auckland today and back late tomorrow.  This morning was a rush for him because his alarm went off early and he just switched it off and went back to sleep.  I was perplexed as to why an alarm was going off in the middle of the night and thought nothing more of it.  But Mike jumped out of bed around 5.30am in a panicked mode.  And he had a migraine.  So I wandered around sleepily looking for his medicine while he got ready.  He got away on time and texted me from the gate - all happy.

Meanwhile I had breakfast with Toby and we were 5 minutes early for the bus.  We had a lovely time chatting on the bus and then I jumped off at my stop.

I'll see him after work.  We're going to have a steak at the Portlander around 5pm if anyone wants to join us.  Toby has a haircut at Maggies at 6.15pm.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment