Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Wednesday with user group

Hi,

After a busy day at work, I had the user group session to attend.  I did manage to fit in an RPM class somewhere in there.  Apart from being ravenously hungry at the moment, I think I have recovered from the Taupo exertions.


User group was good - a few of my work mates were there which made it more fun for me.

Mike had some logistics I dumped on him after his super busy day at work.  He had to Uber to the vet to get Ange's cat's medicine and fortunately our neighbour was there so he got a ride home.

Then, he drove the awesome car to come collect me.  We took it back to Anna (the long way) and dropped it off.  Then realised neither of us had the Corolla car keys.  Poor Anna had to drive us all home, and I went back with the car keys.

I dropped the medicine off at Ange's house and collected burgers for the boys. By this stage it was really late and bedtime for me.

What a hectic day.

Best get stuck into my work.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment