Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Tuesday with a test drive

Hi,

Ok - work is work.  It is long.  But Christmas is coming!  Yay!

After work I went home with Mike in an Uber and Mike ordered pizza.  Then - then!  I went around to Anna's house and picked up her car.  Mike is very interested in buying her car so she sorted out insurance for us for a day or two, and we borrowed her car.

Well, I haven't done something for about 4 days that put such a huge smile on my face (ok - crossing the finish line after riding around Taupo does make me smile hugely).  This car is such a pleasure to drive.  I think I might have fallen a little bit in love with it.  Mike had his Christmas party after work, and had a few drinks, so it was all mine to test drive.

I got back home and asked the boys to pile in, and we went out to see Sally.  Just because!  Sheer pleasure.

Anyway, eventually we got back home, and Mike and I cleared the MX5 garage and the car just fit in ok.  We need to clear out some stuff to get both cars in.  Mike has a new workbench which we now need to fit in along the back wall.  A job for a weekend soon.

Busy day today.  User group tonight.  And we need to return the car.  Oh.  Hahahah.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment