Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Tuesday that really should have been a Thursday

Hi,

Happy birthday to Vivienne today!  Woot!

I feel like I have been at work for an entire week already - what's with it being on Wednesday this morning?

Another Mojo iced coffee

I did get to Mojos during the day for an awesome iced latte.  Yum!

I got home and started cooking tea - it was lamb tonight.  With kumara chips.  All very tasty.

Lamb for tea

Mike called and wanted a lift home from town, and my road bike was ready to collect, so I picked up Mike and Andrew from town, and dropped Andrew home.  We chatted to Gary and headed back home with my bike that is now super fast!  Those new bottom brackets will knock 5 mins off my Taupo time!

My ride in this morning was heavenly.  I hooned down the hill.  I think.  My bike computer is missing so I can no longer tell how fast I am going.

But time to kick start the day.  And I have a client meeting in the Hutt this morning.  That should be slightly weird.

Enjoy your day!
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment