Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Wednesday back at work

Hi,

Well, that was a short lived working in the office week.  They sent us home for further building inspections to occur.  So today (Thurs) and probably Friday I am working from home.

I went home with Mike after work yesterday on the bus.  Molesworth St is closed due to a building about to collapse so our bus was rerouted up Hill St and along Tinakori to Park St.  That took 25 mins because all the cars were also trying to head down the same route.

Anyway - we got home ok and I cooked tea.

Pork kofta - yummy


We had pork kofta - on fragrant rice.  With a slaw of some sort.  I liked it.

Mike worked with the cat on his shoulders.  Hahah!

She likes this perch

So, today is Toby's big exam day.  He has 3 on today (and I think another one tomorrow).  I hope he does well.

And I am at home.  Working.

Hope your day is marvellous!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment