Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Well, I was back at work like usual.  But at 4.30pm Mike's building was evacuated due to white powder discovered in the lift shaft.  If it's anything like our building, it'll be ground up gib board dust.

Anyway - it did mean by the time I got home, Mike had cooked tea.  Yum!  Fish.  We all loved it.

Fish - and my electrolyte so I am used to it by the race day this weekend

The day was stunning and the evening lovely, although the wind had kicked up by then.  The cat loved the deck.  She'd run out, poke around, get spooked by gusts and hurtle back in.  She was loving it!

Mike and I went to bed to finish watching The Crown.  We've done the season now in a marathon effort.  Quite enjoyed it really.

Ok.  Time for a coffee date with Mike.  Hope your day is fun!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment