Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Monday at the start of the week

Hi,

Well, not sure what was happening in Wellington when I left work at 5.30pm, but The Terrace was completely broken and traffic was at a standstill.

I sat in the car, reading, because the traffic couldn't get out of the car park onto The Terrace - it was banked up all the way back to the entrance.

But, once whatever was causing the jam cleared, it seemed to come right.  By the time Mike got to the car at 6.15pm, we just drove straight out.


Fish - mmmmm

I cooked tea while Mike sorted out his homework.  We took Toby through some science revision.  Toby and I both taught Mike that Vitamin D came from the sun, and Vitamin C was from citrus fruit.  He was sure it was the other way around and blamed the Refresh ads on TV when he was little.  Something about seeing the sun on the packet with Vitamin C bandied about.  Whatever!  We convinced him with the power of Google that he was wrong.  He wasn't about to believe me and Toby.

Anyway - we had brekkie in town this morning with Kate (colleague from Chch).  It was good and now I am completely full.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment