Friday, November 11, 2016

The Thursday with Toby sick

Hi,

Well, I am unsure what Toby has, but it involves a bit of vomiting.  How pleasant for him.  At least he's old enough to make it to a bucket by himself.  Poor kid.

It does mean that our packing for the weekend is no longer needed.  Mike is now going by himself.  I'll stay here and look after wee Toby.  I think movies while staying warm and dry will be the order of the day.

Dinner was a yummy chicken thai noodle thing

Anyway - I rode home yesterday and cooked tea.  Toby had a wee bit.  Mike and I thought it was scrumptious.

Sat on the couch to unwind and Mike played with my hair.  Mmmmm.  What a lovely way to spend an evening.

We're switching our plans for the weekend with Toby being sick.  It's not fair to take him in the car to Ruapehu and then in the lodge.  I'll go for a run early tomorrow, and maybe fit in a gym visit.  Possibly I might get a ride in on Sunday.  That should be a good weekend for training.

Mike will likely do a big walk up at the mountain.  Not sure of the weather forecast.  Ruapehu didn't look great for the weekend.  I must check Wellington now and see what the two days look like.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Here's hoping wee Toby comes right.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment