Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Monday back at work post Taupo

Hi,

After a tough day at work, I rode home.  I managed to get a RPM class in, which I survived.  But riding home made my quads protest by the time I got home.  Evidence that I did do something at the weekend.

I got some dinner ready for Toby and then jumped in the car to meet Mike at the supermarket in town.  We checked out the building at 61 Molesworth St that is being demolished as it is quite close to the supermarket.  It really looked like a post apocalyptic scene.  Or the fight scene in a Transformers movie.  Normal looking building, it a chunk taken out.

And if my phone was communicating with anything, I would paste in a photo.  But for a phone, it seems to be doing a good impersonation of a brick right about now.

We did our grocery shopping with me in a slightly crazy mood.  Fortunately Mike still loves me lots.  Got home and fed Mike and then managed to do a few of our tasks for the evening before getting to bed.

Nice ride in this morning - hope the dry weather continues.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment