Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Wednesday with packing for the weekend

Hi,

I rode home and enjoyed dry conditions - yay!  The really weird news was that it was looking like Trump would win the presidential race - how jolly confounding!  And, by the time I woke up this morning, it was all confirmed.  Oh well.  Let's see what happens now.

When I got home I started packing for the weekend.  Toby and I have almost got our stuff packed - a little more tonight and we're good to go.  We're off to Ruapheu for the weekend.  But Mike and I have cycling plans - not tramping plans.

This morning Mike was in some hyper good mood - he might have been counteracting my mood.  Not too sure.  And he hadn't even had coffee by that stage.  He's listening to soothing Scottish women from The Guardian newspaper website calming the general populace down from their frantic political concerns.  Maybe that has worked wonders for him?

Didn't work for me.

But - I saw ducks this morning, walking up Norwich St.  It was certainly the weather for them.  Not sure where they came from.  The stream in Otari Wilton bush?  That's a lot of road and footpath to negotiate.


Ducks on the road!


A bit of zoom shows ducks on the footpath!


Right - anyway.  Time to kick off the frantic day.  Let's see how it all pans out.  And I hope I get to my RPM session today.

Have a fantastic day.  It has to be a better day than how Hilary Clinton feels right now!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment