Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Wednesday with packing for the weekend

Hi,

Toby came to town for his optometrist appointment after school and I met him for that.  He was running late so Mike got him an uber.  

Turns out his eyes are quite stable and haven't changed much from last year.  Yay!

We met Mike after his work was done for the day and we all took the bus home.  The slow bus.  Through Kelburn.


Ravioli and yummy salad
But I cooked tea when we got home and it was really yummy.  Ravioli with roast zucchini and capsicum salad.   Mmmmm.

I finished packing for the weekend and then Mike and I watched some National Geographic thing on missions to Mars.  Dramatised documentary style.  It was ok.

It surely sent me to sleep, that's for sure.

Toby is off school today - he's a bit sick.

Up early to pack the car for the weekend.  I drove in and will leave tonight to head north.  See you on Monday to tell you all about the race!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment