Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Wednesday that was busy

Hi,

What a busy day.  And in the afternoon, my colleague's wife had a wee baby girl.  So, even busier for some!

After the hectic day, I rode home and made plans for doing a long bike ride after work today (Thursday).  Got my gear ready and planned to get my work clothes into work.  But, when Mike got home from his various activities (bottling his home brew and some tramping van key thing), we decided he'd bring my work clothes in and we'd just go grocery shopping instead.

So, we headed out after Mike's tea to New World.  Got our groceries (yay - I have my lunch at work today!) and headed home.  Mike washed his bottled beer down and set it up somewhere to sit for two weeks before it becomes drinkable.

Had a lovely ride in this morning on my road bike.  Stunning morning.  Hope it stays that way for this evening's bike ride with James.  Oossshh!

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment