Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Tuesday with nothing on

Hi,

I managed to catch up with Serge in a coffee date, and that may have been the highlight of my manic day.  His mother is not well, so he's heading back for a long visit to see if he can help.


Iced coffee date with Serge
I did get to the gym though for a great RPM session with Sreejith.  And then I met the personal trainer and he took me through a few things.  Including some weird bear claw pose.  I think he was having a laugh.

Apparently this might be a bear claw pose
 I had to hang on rings for as long as possible.  I didn't hang on for long.  And I was hopeless with the standing on one leg and closing my eyes thing.  Ok.  I have to practise before my follow up session.

Rode home and sorted out some food for Toby before collapsing on the couch.  Went to collect Mike from Park St and then collapsed some more.  Hahah.

Right.  Time to get the day on track.  Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment