Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Tuesday with tramping for Mike

Hi,

I went to the gym and headed back to work and caught the running of the Melbourne Cup.  Great race.  But my horses were pretty much absent.

I cooked tea for me and Toby.  Yummy.  Stuffed chicken breast with paprika chips and some rocket salad thing.

Yummy tea!

Mike got home and had a good tramp up from the Beehive to our place with a Meetup group.  He helped me with tea and then disappeared to a tramping club meeting.

By the time he got home late, I was almost asleep.  And within seconds of him getting home, I was asleep.

Wet ride into work this morning.  Everything is damp!

Mike is off to bottle his beer tonight (possibly - I think) so I'll ride home and cook tea for me and Toby and look at Toby's science homework prep for his exam in a few weeks.  I like science!  Hahah.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment