Friday, December 16, 2016

The Thursday with lunch with Andrew and then dinner as well

Hi,

I have been cutting back on the iced coffees lately, so there are no photos of me drinking in cafes around Wellington.  I had a hard day at work yesterday due to the constant low level headache which I have attributed to coffee.  There may be no scientific basis in this, but I have had more coffee in the past week than in the previous few months combined.  And I never get headaches.  So I have added 2 and 2 - and come up with 4.

Which - as a slight non sequitur for most people - Sally (and Mike) can't really do.  Hahahah!  More on that later, perhaps.

Anyway, I did catch up with Andrew for lunch at Verve which was good.  We planned a bit of our huge New Years tramp.

Then I walked home after work in my new tramping boots, as a part of the plan to walk them in before Andrew herds me and Mike over rough terrain in the Kahurangi National park.  I brought home sushi for Toby and he enjoyed that.

Mike popped in briefly to pick me up and we headed out to Petone to get the other car from the mechanics, then picked up fish n chips and ate with Sally and Andrew at their place.

Enjoyed the drive home and slept quite well.  Caught the bus in unexpectedly with Mike this morning.  We don't often do that so that was lovely.

And a family birthday/Christmas night tonight at our place.  Yay!

Last blog for a bit too.  We head to Sydney for Christmas on Sunday.  Looking forward to that for sure.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years.  See you in 2017.  Sounds like a good year to me.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment