Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Monday with Toby's birthday

Hi,

My son is now 14.  I can't really believe it.  He towers over me and is hairy and muscly and has a deep voice.  But he is still kind on the inside.  Clever.  Considerate.  Loving.  If no one is around, I still gets hugs and kisses.  Still Toby.  I am a proud mother.

Anyway, he got the option of choosing his meal last night.  So he chose Burger Wisconsin over my cooking.  Hahahah!  I even offered to make spag bol for him.  That wasn't enough to sway him.

Other than that, we didn't do much.  I was up until the wee hours trying to sort out work issues.  Didn't do much good as I am now slightly tired and still wading through work issues.  Hahahah!  Not sure why I bothered worrying about it.  It obviously made no difference.

I did get brekkie with Roanne this morning though.  That was good fun.  The boys dropped me off in town early before they continued out to Miramar (I have no idea what is happening but apparently they are walking in a group to the beach from Molly's house).  I met Roanne and we enjoyed a breakfast at the Old Bailey.  It was yummy!

Right.  Time for get stuck in at work.  Woot!  And possibly find an iced coffee to compensate for the late night session.

Have a brilliant day.  Shine like a diamond!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment