Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Tuesday with stuff

Hi,

Ok - I can't keep up with things at the moment.  Must be Christmas crazy.

Iced coffee


I just caught up with Rex and Jo before Christmas and had an iced latte at Mojos.  Mmmmm.

Mike dropped me close to town and he drove the car out to Petone for its WoF.  I saw him hurtling down the motorway from a bridge.

Mike drives the MX5 down the motorway


And I cooked a yummy tea last night.  Naked chicken parmigiana.  I liked it.  As did Mike.  Toby was unimpressed.
Yummy dinner
Toby was at the beach with his school mates yesterday.  He may have got a little sunburn.  Today is his last day of school and it seems to have been a successful year for him.

We're off to see a midnight showing of Rogue One tonight.  I couldn't wait for Boxing Day in Aus - but I suspect I will go again.  Me and Toby.  Mother/son bonding.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment