Friday, January 18, 2019

The Thursday with dragon boat training

Hi,

Best highlights of the day?  Catch up with Celia for the New Year.  At Machete no less.  I do look rather excited about it.

Happy

Then we had our first dragon boat training session in the boat after work.  Such a gorgeous day for it.  And I think I vaguely remembered how to do it.  The team this year are so great.  It's going to be a good one.

Caught the bus home - slightly damp still.  Made some basic tea for Toby at 8.30pm.  Oops.  And fell into a coma in bed.  I pretended to wake up when Mike got home.  But given I barely remember it, it was all pretense.

New guy in the team was telling me about a colleague he previously worked with.  Said something like "He is 55, so really old".  I thought:  Ummmm.  No.  He isn't really old. 

Hahahah.  I am going to take it as a compliment and interpret that as the new guy has no clue that I am only 2 years younger. 

It's a long weekend for us in Wellington this weekend.  Woot!  Bring that on.

Enjoy yours.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment