Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Wednesday with another swim lesson

Hi,

Ooohhhh - I am glad there are not too many days like that at work.  Talk about tough.  Anyway, I at least saw Mike at the start of my day.  We had an iced latte at The Lab.  I love the beaker I get mine in.

It was Victor's birthday and I made dip for it - which was a hit.  A dip hit.  Hahaha.  He came in with Susan and I think he enjoyed the attention.  Good on Joycie for getting it all sorted.  Nice cake too!  Nom, nom.  I ate two bits.  Thanks Jo.

About now I hurt my eye.  I think a blood vessel burst.  When I waited for Mike for lunch (which didn't happen), Shannon told me it was due to my super fast descents and ascents of the stairs and the altitude differential at that speed meant it popped.  That made me laugh as an excellent example of a  pseudo-science theory. 

This one actually hurt - like something was in my eye

Happy birthday Victor!


I made dip

Happy iced latte with Mike

Sneaky selfie by Mike

Mike stood me up for lunch - but I found him in a meeting at my work and dropped off the Surface that I had charged.

After work, I had a swim lesson - again.  Also tough - but in a different way to work.  I had missed lunch so it was hard work from that perspective.

Home to cook tea for Toby and Mike.  And into bed after a vent to Mike about my day.  Which he said he found interesting.  But, he's just sweet like that.

Missed the 15/15 yesterday because I didn't listen to (work) Sally.  Doh!  That Emily Bronte and her single piece of literature.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment