Friday, February 1, 2019

The Thursday with dragon boat training

Hi,

Happy birthday month!  Yippee!  And I know lots of people with birthdays today.

After Wednesday, my Thursday was relaxing in comparison.  Even with major hassles.  They just paled into insignificance compared to Wednesday.  Back to normal.

Iced latte with Andrew

Even got a coffee in with Andrew early in the morning.  And despite that being my only chemical enhancing drug for the day, I was accused of drinking V later in the afternoon.  Which I did not.  Haven't touched it this week at all. 

My pod mates were obviously all lying.

Had dragon boat training after work - and Celia attended despite still being on leave.  Yay for her.  And it was good to see her.

We had a great session in lovely weather.  There was a swell, so it was fun.

Mike and Toby surprised me by picking me up - and they had Indian takeaways.  So no cooking for me!

Toby's first day at school today.  Not sure why they bother.  10am start and they are dismissed at 12.30.  He has a sleepover at Tessa's house.  Hope that goes ok.

We have plans with Sally and Andrew - nebulous though they are.

And camping at Waikawa beach with the motorbike.  We'll collect Toby from Tessa's tomorrow morning and head away.

I will come back into the Hutt for Saturday evening for a birthday party.  Happy birthday Sreejith and Anjali.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment