Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Tuesday that was like a Monday for me

Hi,

Hahahah - despite only having 4 hours sleep, I was fairly responsive at work (ok - maybe that was just in my own mind - granted).  But with dragon boat training after work, I was pretty much asleep by the time that finished.  Nothing like adrenaline to keep you going.

The training session was good - I was in the back of the boat, which took a little getting used to.  At the back, the water is already flowing past you as the paddlers in front move the water.  So you need to reach further and dig deeper to get the same resistance.  Hence your paddle technique needs to change a bit.  Took me a bit to get in sync.

Celia had us working on the start.  The 7 fast strokes after the 3 deep ones needed some work.  I think we were getting better by the end of the session.

Headed to the car and met Mike there after his Meet Up session.  Dropped in to get kibble for the cats and then home to stuff some food in and fall asleep.  Best sleep in ages (well, apart from the wee holiday break to Sydney where I slept well).  Sleep deprivation does well for a good sleep once you get the chance to catch up.  Hahahah.

Hope you have an excellent day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment